August 12, 2009

"I Haven't Felt This Alone Since I Was Married..."

A quote I first heard on Lipstick Jungle (oh how I miss that show) I loved it and while it was my first time hearing it I'm sure many people can relate, I was talking to Tristan today and our topic made me think of it.

What was the topic you ask? Well let me just tell you!

Couples who for one reason or another hang out with each other all the time and don't have a lot of friends.

Sometimes, its jealousy, one partner is jealous of the others friends, or they are so in love otherwise close friends suddenly fall by the wayside, whatever the reason we agreed its not healthy, you've got to have your alone time and time with your friends, the happiest couples, I believe, have things they do on their own. A dinner date with the girls or even a vacation, as long as you have trust and aren't fucking someone else, I think anything else goes. Well almost anything.

Marcus if your reading this, a weekend in portland at the Silverado wrapping dollar bills around naked strippers cocks falls in the very dark part of a gray area, thats why we broke up!
I kid of course... I wasn't dating anyone when I was in portland at the Silverado that weekend.

No comments: