August 7, 2009

Gays Gone By...

I spoke with an old friend today who found me on facebook, for the most part that site bothers me, with all the boring quizzes and becoming fans of stupid shit, who the hell cares if your a fan of ice cream, go live your life...

But some days its a great thing, Jason Alldredge finding me was a great thing. Amongst other things he was my best friend when I lived in Scottsdale, well my best guy friend, my best girl friend was Rebecca. Funny story, that was the craziest threeesome I've ever had. Apparently the two of them were hanging at BS West a few night ago and Rebecca told him how ripped I had become, God bless her for spreading the word!!

He was in great spirits for just having gone through a break up, we chatted about life, parties, Gays we knew, had fucked and where they were now, we talked for hours and I convinced him to come up for a visit in the near future so we could talk about more gays gone by, he was happy to plan a break from scottsdale in the summer! Another funny story, I lived in scottsdale for almost 2 years to the day and still when stupid bitches ask me where I served my mission I still want to say Scottsdale... I'll find some pictures and post them on here tomorrow

No comments: